WOW, 3rd W.I.P. already!!
I'll be honest, this week I wasn't nearlyyyy as productive, but in my defense, it was a holiday weekend and school started yesterday!
Let's get to it!
Works in Progress:
1. Swoon - one block completed
2, Goodie Swap - no progress (1 more mug rug to complete)
3. Spanish Tiles - received my fabric! No progress yet though...
Look at these goodies! Now I just have to decide which to use! decisions, decisions..
First up is some "Veranda Sorbet"
I love this line for its bright colors which are so away from my norm I think it would be good for me..
Next up, "Hyperreal Garden"
More subdued and my usual color palette..
4. 100 Quilts for Kids - No progress :(
I got my fabric for it though! I ordered from Del Ray. I guess Pam (owner) felt that she was late in sending it out because I found this extra goodie with my order and a handwritten note apologizing for mailing it late (in my opinion a week is great time, but I guess because it was supposed to be 3 day shipping.)
She included a charm pack of Kate Spain's "Flurry"! Talk about a great surprise. Anyway, moral of the story, I totally recommend Del Ray - and if you check out Bike, Swim, Quilts blog you can get a discount on charm packs for participating in 100 Quilts for Kids!
New Projects -
1. Pay it Forward - I decided to hop on the band wagon. I received my three comments of willing participants, so I'll be working on projects for them, and they in turn will pay it forward to lucky commentors on their blogs!
2. Surprise Quilt - more on this later, it's a holiday surprise :)
Finished Projects - none :(
New Projects - 2
Total Projects - 6
This week will be intense, and I highly doubt I'll get much quilting done, but judging by this list.. I better get moving! haha