Here we are again, another Wednesday!
Last week I definitely did not get enough sewing done, but I was able to accomplish some priority things..
Works in Progress
1. Swoon Blocks
All set up and ready to start sewing to make HST's
everything for my pink and green blocks
yoohoo! HST'S complete and pressed -- geese waiting to be completed
seriously in love with these colors..
Hoping to finish the pieces and start putting them together this week(end)!
2. Pay it Forward gifts - started pulling fabric for my first one.. pictures to follow soon :)
3. Spanish Tiles - no progress (I don't foresee this getting any progress for a while, my brain is beginning to go into holiday mode.. it's only September!! ah!)
4. Surprise Quilt - I got some research done this weekend for this quilt, and started to think about pattern and colors. Hopefully I'll pick up some fabric this week and finalize a pattern so I can show you more..
1. Goodie Swap 2011 - the talent in this group of ladies is AMAZING - I'm waiting to post my pictures until I put them in the mail on Friday! :)
1. Which Witch - Might be cutting it close with this one, but I loveee this pattern and I was just able to find it so I have to at least try!!
I'll be running around picking up halloween fabric and pellon this week to get started on cutting the appliqué pieces.. cross your fingers for me!
Total Projects: 5
As always, I'm linking up with Tea Rose Home :) (Freshly Pieced is taking some personal time out so no link up today)