It's Wednesday again and we're jumping right in!
Works in Progress-
1. Surprise Quilt - fabric arrived, research is done, pattern is 50% completed (measurements haven't even been started!), sewing should commence next week?
2. Which Witch - decided to jump right in, pieces are being cut and i'll show you more as I continue
3. Swoon blocks - on hold. 3 finished but wayyyy too much other stuff going on..
4. Scrappy Swap - working on figuring out scraps to send my partner as well as a scrap project.. more to follow
5. Table Runner/Wall Hanging Swap - pattern determined - picking fabrics this week(end)
6. Christmas Table Runner swap - awaiting partner details..
Anyone else think i'm spreading myself a BIT too thin??
1. Pay it Forward #1 - Finished and mailed this past weekend, just waiting to hear that it arrived safely -- ladies check your mailboxes :) I definitely enjoyed working on this one and i'm hoping the recipient likes it as much as I do because it was a struggle to take this and mail it, my family fell in love, so I guess i'll be making another one eventually.. Here's the sneak peak pictures I posted..
Seriously, I need to get moving if I want to get going on all this swap stuff -- that.. and all my christmas stuff!
I saw on a blog the other day that there was 80ish days till Christmas.. seriously seems like a lot, but in reality with life.. its not!!