I'm back in action!
3 day work week this week, so I'm definitely planning to take advantage of Thursday and Friday with some serious sewing time!
Works in Progress:
1. Swoon - I'm swooning again!! :) 2 more blocks almost completed, i'll show you the finished products this week I hope
2. My 1st tutorial - stay tuned!
3. Christmas Surprise Quilt - top DONE! I'll baste and quilt this week hopefully -- this is one of those need to see finished products quilts, so I'm hesitant to show you more than I already have..
4. Elf Wall Hanging - basted, needs to be quilted and bound!
5. Christmas Scrappy Quilt - made from leftovers of this quilt -- no progress
Finished - 0
On Hold -
1. Spanish Tiles
New - Too many to count, but I'm refraining starting any until I at least finish 1-2 more :)
Despite the lack of finishes and the fact that I'm probably boring all of you with the SAME pictures
(i know, i know i'm sorry!!) I've been feverishly working on my first tutorial for all of you and it's done, just have to write it up -- hopefully this week!
It's something for the holidays! :)
As always, I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced :)