Today marks a new year, fresh start, fresh goals.
I thought it might be fun to mark down some goals I'd like to achieve in the sewing aspect of my life for 2012 and see how much I can accomplish
1. Learn to paper piece
2. Guest blog on someone's blog
3. Improve my FMQ'ing skills
4. Host a swap
5. Participate in a quilt-a-long (signed up for SewHappyGeek's starting Jan 3rd!)
6. Write more tutorials
7. Use up my stash! (hehe, isn't that always on everyone's list??)
8. Participate in a craft fair
I think these are all attainable goals, which is probably the most important thing. If they're attainable, I'm more likely to get them done.
Any goals personally that you want to achieve in 2012?
Sewing related or not?