Wayyyy back in October, I posted my Winter Stitching List led by Sarah
Though I updated a few times through Christmas, when I saw the posts starting to pop up in April.. I can honestly say I forgot about it! Whoops! Hopefully I subconsciously channeled this list and got some things done?? maybe? :)
1. Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap - done
2. Elf Wall Hanging -done
4. Ruby, Pearl and Opal Quilt - blocks done but not completed
5. Swoon Quilt (8 done) - the never-ending W.I.P.
I've decided on a "true blue" for the last block
just need to get around to making it :)
6. Houndstooth Quilt - on hold.
7. Finish quilt design - design is done, measurements are done, construction is not.
8. Christmas Surprise Quilt (Memory Quilt) - done
9. Crochet cowl scarf - done (no pictures, sorry!)
10. Sewing machine cover - nope.
11. Wall hanging (design i've been wanting to make foreverrrr) - nope.
12. Baprons (babies due before Christmas plus some extras to have on hand) - nope.
13. Participate in 2-3 more swaps (maybe host my own??) - participated in the Mouthy Stitches Swap, Rainbow Swap and hosted the Polka Dot Swap- done
14. Write some tutorials! - ehhh, i'm not feeling creative enough. I'm a great copycat but personally creative.. i'm lacking
15. LEARN HOW TO FMQ! - continually practicing, i've been stippling so a W.I.P. 1/2 done
16. Finish my 2 P.I.F. projects - whoops! need to do these!
I did NOT realize how many things I had put on this list, or the amount of (or lack of) i'd have with a full time job. All in all, I'm alright with this list and i'm happy to report i've been producing more attainable lists since this one..
How'd you do on your list? Make sure to check out how everyone else did!