I found out Kelsey is hosting a linky to keep us motivated through the rest of the year
since... there are officially 100 days left in 2012.
So, here's my list of what i'd like to get accomplished.
Have to do:
1. Mystery Christmas Project - in progress (instagram - knotted_thread)
2. Commission Project - fabric ordered
3. ROYGBIV quilt - Havent started.
Would like to do:
1. Tennessee blocks quilt finished (blocks made, not pieced)
2. complete 5-10 blocks for EPP quilt
3. wine bag
4. kimono shoes
That should keep me busy for a while
considering boyfriends parents are visiting after Thanksgiving,
we're traveling with them,
and then traveling before the Christmas holidays
i'm really down to way less than 100 days
BUT we have fall break in 2 weeks..
wish me luck.
Hadley, you're not allowed to get mad at me for this post, i'm just participating!