Well, im not sure if it's because the SS is looming or what, but my sewing is back in full force! I've started many new projects, and completed... not so many :)
1. Indie quilt - I dove into my Indie bundle last week and this is what i've come up with almost a complete top
3. Road to Tennessee quilt - I decided to break into my charm packs and start using up my fabrics, I'm beginning to think i'm a hoarder..
We'll see how this one works out.
1. I-Spy charm swap - waiting on the last few charms, deadline this weekend
(there are 2 large boxes like this)
2. DWR quilt - I'm working on this one with Rebecca and Kelsey - I got a bit carried away last night and ended up completing all 80 of my arcs! I'm about 3 weeks ahead of schedule now, which is probably better with everything else I need to get working on!
3. Mystery Christmas Project - stalled.
(This is the project you need to look at on instagram, sorry!)
I'm linking up with Lee this week