New Projects -
1. Hurricane Sandy Relief Project - original post here, flickr group here. I've capped off the blocks donation when we reached 300!!! But we're still taking backing, batting, binding donations! :)
1. Hurricane Sandy Help!, 2. Hurricane blocks, 3. hurricane sandy help !, 4. image, 5. Hurricane Sandy blocks, 6. Hurricane Sandy Help! block, 7. Sandy, 8. Scrappy blocks for the Hurricane Sandy Help! appeal, 9. For Hurricane Sandy Help Quilts - two blocks
2. Infinity scarves (not necessity, but want to make)
3. 3x6 bee blocks- i'm in 2 hives this round.. what was I thinking (not due until January 15th, but need to get going on them or i'll forget)Finished List -
I'm using Lee's Cartwheels block for my paper piece bee
4. Vintage Holiday- For some reason I decided this would be a good idea to start today.. hm, 6 blocks down, 6 to go.
1. Mystery Christmas Project (on instagram) - finished, this will get a post after Christmas
2. Christmas Orders - Finished!
20 makeup brush rolls
20 boxy pouches
3. Stockings and tree skirt - Done and Done. full post after the holidays
In Progress List..
1. T-shirt quilts - 2 more to go, cut and ready.. waiting on backing to arrive
2. Surprise Christmas Project - not started, fabric isnt even pulled for this one..
3. EPP Pillows - one pillow done, one waiting to be quilted -- no pillow forms in Hawaii so pretend its all fluffed up and fabulous
envelope closure, because.. no pillow form here :)
4. Road to Tennessee quilt- no progress.
In Progress: 4
Okay, that should cover it for now. If i'm quiet around here.. you know why.
I'm linking up with Lee