1. Thanksgiving Runner: Blocks done, in progress
2. EPP Wall hanging:
3. Swoon - I'm DETERMINED to finish my one last block and piece it when i'm home for Christmas. I'm going with true blue :)
In Progress -
1. Hurricane Sandy Relief Project - original post here, flickr group here. Blocks are winging their way across the globe as well as completed quilt tops! Three completed quilt tops, 2 by me, one by Sheila's quilt guild! These three are on their way to a longarm quilter that donated her services!!
Sheila's Guilds quilt
excuse the terrible nighttime with a flash photo
excuse the terrible nighttime photo
2. Infinity scarves - almost done with one
3. 3x6 bee blocks- Paper Pieced Hive - done, Sampler hive - not started.
4. Vintage Holiday- quilt top done
5. Surprise Christmas Project - fabric pulled, solids arrived, this week's goal.
6. Road to Tennessee quilt- no progress.
1. T-shirt quilts - t-shirt quilt done, and robe quilt done (forgot to take pictures)
2. EPP Pillows - 2 pillows done and ready for the holidays
In Progress: 6
Okay, that should cover it for now. If i'm quiet around here.. you know why.
I'm linking up with Lee