1. Mod Pop Quilt - woohoo! I got this one quilted on Sunday, bound on Monday and in the mail to the recipient on Tuesday! Full reveal after its received.
Works in Progress:
1. Hexie Snowflakes - i have about 6 done for this month, 9 more to go (definitely slower than my January progress!)
2. Simply Color Postage Stamp Quilt - this bad boy is basted and I started the quilting, but its definitely going to be a slowwww go - I'm trying "orange peel" for the first time
I apologize for the pictures, all the walls in out apartment are YELLOW, it makes for some funky coloring in images..
3. Spools for Sewing Room - no progress.
4. Honeycomb Stitch Along - are you participating?! I can't wait to get started!
Future W.i.P. - These are the projects that were put on the back burner and will be reappearing, but aren't "new" projects
1. DWR Quilt - I need to paper piece some more arcs, cut my melons and get piecing
2. We Bee Modern Too Quilt - using quilt blocks from my round as bee momma
3. Commission Quilts - I have 3 orders with material on the way to me now, so once they arrive I need to get moving
4. Vintage Holiday - I started blocks for a quilt for myself after making one for my mom, but didn't finish, I decided not to wait until the holidays this year.. never enough time!
5. Heirloom Quilt -
I have Monday off so hopefully i'll make it a productive day (or go lay on the beach) haha
As always, I'm linking up with Lee