1. Year of Lovely Finishes - February - postage stamp quilt is the new one this week
Mod Pop Quilt
Postage Stamp Quilt
1. Spools for Sewing Room - no progress. broke my FMQ'ing foot, waiting on a replacement.
2. Honeycomb Stitch Along - no progress.
3. Commission Quilts - quilt #1 finished. quilt #2 shirts are cut and waiting on backing to arrive.. waiting on quilt #3 to arrive!
1. Since I finished all my February commitments early, I gave myself 3 days to work on my "fun sewing" (more on this soon!)
2. Pattern Testing - I have a patten i'm testing for a friend, needs to be done in a month but i'd rather get moving on it now so i'll be starting asap.
Future W.i.P. - These are the projects that were put on the back burner and will be reappearing, but aren't "new" projects
1. DWR Quilt - Finished my arcs, now to cut my melons and get piecing
2. We Bee Modern Too Quilt - no progress.
3. Vintage Holiday - no progress.
4. Heirloom Quilt - no progress.
Two more weeks of school... then spring break and 2 weeks off!! Woohooo!
Lots planned in that time off! I cant wait!
As always, I'm linking up with Lee