So, I didn't participate in Quarter 1 because I knew life would be crazy and I wouldn't have a chance to get much done. This quarter overlaps with the ending of my school year (which gets crazy as a teacher) but i'm going to shoot big anyway :)
Quarter 2 List -
1. Mystery Quilt - Now it hardly seems right to start off with a mystery but this one has a May deadline, so until then, it will need to stay that way
2. Swoon - This is one that my fiancé asked me to start way back when we were living in Hawaii -- i've fallen out of love with the individual blocks which is what lead to the dragging of my feet. Hopefully I can start putting this together and maybe the love will return. If not, at least we'll have a completed quilt on our bed instead of the individual smaller quilts we have now!
3. Maxi Skirts - I purchased some knits and i'd like to get some skirts made to wear this summer (I also may have promised my sister and pregnant best friend some as well!)
4. Tula Pink Sampler - I stalled on this one last summer, started working on it again this winter and have stalled again. I have 63 out of 100 completed. I'd like to have all 100 blocks completed for this quarter and maybe by quarter 3 have it completely done!
5. Stitch Tease blocks - stay up to date! Currently i'm slacking on March and April - these need to take top priority.
6. Knotted Threads Shop - I decided to open an appendage etsy shop to Knotted Thread the fabric shop (knotthreads on etsy) to show some handmade items and make it easier for those family and friends that want to "see what I do" and buy baby quilts, etc. Though the shop is "open" there are zero items currently listed. Need to start building some inventory and get that up and running. Once there are some things in there it will get a formal post for everyone.
Phew, between these mostly large projects, my full time job and planning a wedding in October… I should stay busy. I'll be making a more concerted effort to keep you all updated on my quilting as well as the shop happenings too!